Genesis Systems can help you expand your bottom
line by allowing you to off-load your network support to our team of seasoned
experts. From mundane server/workstation service pack type maintenance to
cleaning up a nightmare virus attack, Genesis Systems has proven its ability to
help its clients not worry about handling such affairs or wondering if their
staff has the knowledge to fully contain or prevent such problems. In today’s
world, this work cannot be left in the realms of the unknown; you have to know
your network is as protected as it can be. Contact Genesis Systems to find out
how we can help you with your network needs.
Do you need help with a one-time network,
software or hardware implementation? Genesis Systems has helped numerous
companies out of various tight spots where manpower or expertise was short.
Including areas such as:
- Implementation of new software on a server and network.
- VPN set-up and Terminal Services solutions.
- Back-up configuration and troubleshooting.
- Proper hardware purchase/upgrade consultation.
- Disaster recovery planning and testing.
- Offsite-Online Back-ups.
Learn more about our Special Services
Hosted Solutions at the Genesis Network Operations Center (GNOC)
provide customers with affordable access to secure and reliable facilities for
production systems or disaster recovery contingency systems.
- Network Monitoring - Your hosted solution can be monitored 24x7x365.
- Power Reliability – 45kW Natural Gas Generator and 32 kVA APC UPS protection.
- 24 hour recorded camera surveillance and controlled access.
- Service - 24x7x365 expert customer support.
- Network Performance – COX Business Services Redundant Fiber.
- Environmental Control – State of the art Liebert equipment.
Learn more about Co-Location & Hosting
Is your organization struggling with the security threats
from spam email, email viruses, and spyware that have inundated your network as
a result of being connected to the Internet? Not sure if you’re protected?
G-FENSE is a combination of server, workstation, and
firewall configurations combined with the brute force network protection of
Barracuda Networks appliances designed specifically for inbound email, outbound
email, instant messaging and the constant threat from Internet connectivity in
the form of spyware. Additionally G-FENSE features logging of activity for due
diligence and easy viewing of logged activity.
Learn more about G-Fense